Customize your private Jeep tour or choose from the popular destinations below. You can also let your guide find the best spots for you. Book online now, or give us a call if you have questions!
Corkscrew Pass and Beyond
Largest Variety of Landscapes!
- Per Guest (tax added at checkout)
Corkscrew Pass Group Tour
Be prepared to be mesmerized! After departing Ouray, this tour travels south on highway 550 through the most iconic section of The Million Dollar Highway. Moose are often spotted along the route before exiting onto dirt at Ironton Park. The tour immediately begins a climb through dense timber forests, and works its way up through Corkscrew Gulch. After negotiating a section of switchbacks, the tour crests out at 12,300′ in elevation at the top of Corkscrew Pass. Created by ancient volcanic activity, this unique mountain landscape boasts colors unsurpassed in the Rocky Mountains; the perfect opportunity to exit the truck for photos and a stretch!
The BEYOND highlight of this tour includes AT LEAST ONE of the following epic destinations – The Tarns (high altitude lakes), Hurricane Pass, California Pass, Lake Como, Mogul Mine, and Velocity Basin. ALL of our group tours include:
- Restroom Stops
- Opportunities to exit the truck for photos, on-foot excursions, or just to stretch the legs
- Individual Bucket Seating
- Seat Belts
- Booster Seats / Car Seats are available for children of ALL ages
- Step Stools or Steps for easy entry/exit into truck
- Awning/Rain Flies
- Wind Screens
- PA Systems
- Personal Blanket for use during tour
- First Aid Kit
- Rain Ponchos
- Well behaved lap dogs may ride for free
This tour is more adventurous than our Yankee Boy Basin Group Tour.
- Tour length: 4 hours
- PLEASE NOTE: Some higher roads can be snowed in until July but we will always have an alternative route planned if Corkscrew Pass is not accessible. Early season alternative routes include the rough and tumble “Amphitheater”, Yankee Boy Basin, Lower Imogene Pass, or the panoramic Cutler Creek Trail.